Thanks for joining Dianne Adams Yoga Girl. Lots of choices of classes for you to enjoy. Restorative, Flow, Relaxation, Hot Yoga and Pilates combo.
Or short on time, sign up for daily Yoga Craze on the Go videos. Receive a short video each day.
- ALL CORE YOGA is a class designed for anyone wanting to strengthen their core. Good for all levels.
- GENTLE YOGA is a class designed for beginners and participants wanting a gentle Yoga Class. A great class for aging Adults.
- GENTLE AND MEDIUM FLOW Yoga class is designed for Beginner and Intermediate participants. Flow movements with some holding poses.
- RESTORATIVE YOGA STRETCH is good for everyone including athletes, runners, skiiers, and anyone who has tight hips and hamstrings. Offering more holding poses with some flow to the practice.
- PILATES & YOGA WITH WEIGHTS COMBO
- BOOTY BARRE YOGA & PILATES – This can be a very intense class. Lots of laughs to be had.
- Cost $11 drop in ~ 4 sessions for $40 ~ Snowshoe Yoga Adventures $15
- Yoga Class Schedule
“I am not flexible so I can’t do Yoga” This is a common myth about your Yoga practice. Each and every one of us has a different body and just like our finger print we are all different. We don’t have to be flexible to do Yoga. When you commit to your Yoga class each week you will notice that your body does something that it may not have done before. There are poses that perhaps your body may never be able to do (I know that there are things that my body won’t do and I am ok with that).
“I can’t get fit doing Yoga” This is what I thought years ago but this is not the case. Since I have been doing Yoga I am in the best shape of my life physically and mentally. I was a runner, gym addict and did almost every sport. It is amazing what your body can do in Yoga. You can make it as gentle or as challenging as you want. That is the beauty of Yoga.
If you have any questions or want to meet before class to go over anything I am here for you.
Have a wonderful day and see you on the mat!!!